Mud

fotojack

IF - And I mean IF I was working for someone and using their equipment, or the companies, I don't think I would or could even do this. LOL

I always carry a spare garbage bag and duck tape (not for taping ducks, but it is very useful and has 101 uses) just in case. I don't think this guy used the 7 P's Principal at all!!!! (ask if you don't know what the 7 P's are)

While interesting, this is definitely something I would not do unless I had a waterproof camera. Or the camera in waterproof housing. :) But it is nice to see how well built and rugged the Nikon is. :)

Actually, it's "duct tape", not duck tape, It's because the last t and the first t of those two words are so close together, that when pronounced, sound like duck tape. And interestingly enough, it's not even for use on ducts! :)

Mike150

Actually, it's "duct tape", not duck tape, It's because the last t and the first t of those two words are so close together, that when pronounced, sound like duck tape. And interestingly enough, it's not even for use on ducts! :)

To be honest, there are two products... "DUCT" tape and there is also a "DUCK" tape. I haven't figured out the difference between them other than the makers of DUCK tape say it's not for putting on Ducts.

theregsy

For some reason Duct tape is also known as Gaffa tape around here, I guess its something to do with flim/TV work. Duct tape, magic marker, superglue, string and blu-tack (other types of tack are available) and cable ties all go into the festivals load out when heading out for the weekend, what would we do without them??? LOL

fotojack

To be honest, there are two products... "DUCT" tape and there is also a "DUCK" tape. I haven't figured out the difference between them other than the makers of DUCK tape say it's not for putting on Ducts.

They're both the same, there is no difference, and the one labeled DUCK tape is spelled that way for marketing purposes, because so many people pronounce it that way....so they decided to call it that. And you're right, they're both not designed for ducts. :)