My Favourite D800 Images

Photowyzard

This image was selected by Nikon Canada for the CONTACT Photo Exposition sponsored by SCOTIABANK, last year. It was selected in the Photojournalism category. Again, like previous years, 100 of the top images were showcased. I was lucky to get one in, this past year.

This is an image of a stunt motorcycle rider. They take a short, very fast run to the ramp and propel themselves into the air about 3-4 stories high, perform on crazy stunt, get back on the bike and manage to land about 75 away on another ramp!! Once they land, there is a small area to stop, which they always seem to manage ... turn around, ride back and .... REPEAT. Typically, it is to a full house.

I have seen this now for two years and I am still amazed they land these jumps!

Enjoy!

Art_Lupinacci(photojournalism).jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This image was selected by Nikon Canada for the CONTACT Photo Exposition sponsored by SCOTIABANK, last year. It was selected in the Photojournalism category. Again, like previous years, 100 of the top images were showcased. I was lucky to get one in, this past year.

This is an image of a stunt motorcycle rider. They take a short, very fast run to the ramp and propel themselves into the air about 3-4 stories high, perform on crazy stunt, get back on the bike and manage to land about 75 away on another ramp!! Once they land, there is a small area to stop, which they always seem to manage ... turn around, ride back and .... REPEAT. Typically, it is to a full house.

I have seen this now for two years and I am still amazed they land these jumps!

Enjoy!

View attachment 301274

Welcome back and congratulations!

Photowyzard

Marcel,

Yes, you do and it is a very nice one! In the first issue, you had a bigger spread. All great work.

Thanks

Last edited:

Photowyzard

I will be doing the next issue in the new year.

All Nikon users are welcome to submit images. Check out the Facebook group for details etc. I am on there often.