Photos from the D3200

John Thomson

DSC_0001.jpg

scarrabri

There were about 30 of us with tripods, various cameras. "Sound triggered flash". We all focussed on the subject (in this case a balloon covered with silly string) and then the lights were turned off. 'Everyone open their shutters', which we did. The demonstrator smacked the balloon with a hammer, setting off the flash, making our exposures. There were some fascinating images. All manner of things were photographed. Pencils, balloons with powder, balloons inside balloons and multiple exposures of different balloons bursting. Cheers, Brad :D

View attachment 46711 View attachment 46709 View attachment 46710

Wow I like your flower shots but this takes centre stage and a standing ovation absolutely amazing even though I am no expert, when I see different and exciting, I have no problem in recognising it, brilliant, best wishes Brian.

Steve_B

I took this right after receiving my camera. I didn't even have time to play with it so I just set it in auto mode and went for it. I did play with the image a little with a program called Stepok. I can live with it since I was new to the editing software and the camera.
car.jpg