First Wedding, Help needed!

kevy73

This is very useful, especially being able to see the exif. Knowing what lens and focal lengths you used to achieve certain shots is very helpful!

Glad to be able to help. Both my assistant and I use the 24-70 and 70-200 exclusively for wedding ceremonies.

Elliot87

Glad to be able to help. Both my assistant and I use the 24-70 and 70-200 exclusively for wedding ceremonies.

I probably won't have an assistant, although my wife could help, but I may be getting a second body so at least I don't have to worry about switching lenses and missing a shot that way.

Targarien

If you are at your first wedding, you should be prepared for everything and make sure everything is going to work perfectly. I would suggest working besides some ...before seeing how a wedding should go. If you've already did that, it's time for you to charge your batteries, prepare your cards and let your imagination fly high. The possibilities are endless when it comes to this domain and there is nothing that can stop you. Just be careful and make sure that you are going to capture every important moment

Last edited by a moderator: