Lunar Eclipse tonight November 18-19 2021

BF Hammer

It will peak around 2:30 to 3:30am my time. Problem for me is that is going to be to my southwest, and that is a poor direction for me to photograph at home. It's really a poor direction for all my primary night spots near home.

Fred Kingston_RIP

I'm bummed out... We're socked in with cloud cover here in south Florida... It's totally hopeless.... Oh well!!! I'll catch the next one in 500 years. :loyal:

BF Hammer

I'm bummed out... We're socked in with cloud cover here in south Florida... It's totally hopeless.... Oh well!!! I'll catch the next one in 500 years. :loyal:

It's not quite a once in 500 year experience as lunar eclipses happen every year. Just the media hyping up the fact that this eclipse will take a little longer than a typical one to complete. :)

Dawg Pics

i know, clear all week..............

nice red sunset tonight though.

Had a cool moonrise with some clouds in front of it. I tried to get an image but bombed for some reason. I think I would have needed to set-up on a tripod and get multiple exposures. I need a new tripod. Returned that gawd-awful ball-head that I purchased, so now I need a new head and tripod.

Roy1961

_ROY1953.jpg