New Camera For Retirement - Narrowed to 5 - Seeking Advice!

Danno

Congtats on the 7500. I hope you enjoy it. Those first few weeks getting familiar with a new camera are a lot of fun.

pnomanikon

Thanks again to all. In addition to learning about a new camera, we finally upgraded to Windows 10 (from Windows 7, and I installed a 1TB solid state hard drive and kept the old 4TB as a backup "D" drive) because the tax programs no longer run on 7. My wife does our taxes. Now I'm trying to learn two different concepts/programs/tech thingies.

I will check out those books. I had a Rocky Nook book for the D7200 but they don't have one (that I could find) for the D7500. Ken Rockwell has a pretty detailed review. As soon as I get my old "Bookmarks" imported into Chrome, I will also look at a couple other sites with "how-to's". I copied my favorites but can't seem to import them into Chrome. Time to call my techie son, the aerospace engineer. He gives me the "Dad Discount" for tech support. (EDIT: I figured out how to import Favorites/Bookmarks!)

I did have time to get the D7500 set up to release priority and back button focus. Whoo-hoo!

Last edited: