New Forum

Dawg Pics

There was a data-base? I guess I won't miss it.
Was it a list to choose from or something like that?

One thing I do miss is the ability to look at all of the images in a thread using the 'thread tools.'

Last edited:
I am a new Nikon user. Bought the 'Zfc' to replace my much loved Pentax K30 that developed technical issues.

Loving camera, perfect size and weight means I am much more likely to take it with me.

Mostly using for pleasure, travel, history and gardens but also use for work, am a genealogist and often take photos in archives of old documents etc.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I am a new Nikon user. Bought the 'Zfc' to replace my much loved Pentax K30 that developed technical issues.

Loving camera, perfect size and weight means I am much more likely to take it with me.

Mostly using for pleasure, travel, history and gardens but also use for work, am a genealogist and often take photos in archives of old documents etc.
Somehow I posted the wrong link for new members. Here's the correct one - This is the new member thread

TwistedThrottle

At the moment, only by Mods. If there's something you would like to be changed, you can let me know. Or even Eduard or Marilynne can do it for you, too. Sorry - it's all we can do for now.
Thanks hark, but that seems a pain to have a mod change my signature any time something changes. Is this something @jdeg can flip a switch on? Otherwise, I’d like the option to delete it if I can’t keep it current.

Patrick M

Instead of trawling through pages of posts….

I don’t see EXIF data . Is this expected or do I need to change a setting?

hark test

Challenge Team
This is my test account. I *think* I found how to allow members to edit signatures but want to run it past jdeg first. If a signature shows up with this post, then it will work without changing any of the permissions that jdeg set.

TwistedThrottle

This is my test account. I *think* I found how to allow members to edit signatures but want to run it past jdeg first. If a signature shows up with this post, then it will work without changing any of the permissions that jdeg set.
I see, "This is a signature test." I think you got it figured out! Nice work!

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
@jdeg - I had a couple of folks ask if we'll be getting the Nikonites header back at the top of the page. Any plans to change it? Thanks!