Super Mod
re: Nikonites t-shirts, cards, hats & mugs

T_Shirts_Mantle.jpg
50% off all t-shirts, plus a bonus 15% off all orders! USE CODE: TSHIRTSONSAT

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

Well it looks like my favorite shirt is no longer available. :( The Nikon D800 nef said shirt. I was planning on eventually getting another one too. Bummer. :(

Sorry I didn't see this before - they took them off because the "Nikon" remained on the camera graphic. I think you're the only one that got one. I didn't even get one! haha Maybe I'll repost it without "Nikon". I just need to get back Photoshop. hrm.

Bill16

Wooohooo! It's like I won something! Lol I did buy my wife a pink one too, though the print is very hard to see on it.
You just forgot to give Nikon their cut of the profits, about 90-95% is all! Lol ;)

Sorry I didn't see this before - they took them off because the "Nikon" remained on the camera. I think you're the only one that got one. I didn't even get one! haha Maybe I'll repost it without "Nikon". I just need to get back Photoshop. hrm.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Thanks anyways Marilynne. There's another code that gets you $5 or $6 off but I was hoping for the 50% off. Maybe next time.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

@sonicbuffalo - Chris, just got this at 6:59pm from Zazzle. Claims the code is good until midnight tonight.

Surprise_Steal_Holiday_All_Hoodies.jpg

50% off t-shirts & hoodies, ends tonight | USE CODE: HOLIDAYTEE50

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Is it possible to get the Nikonites aperture logo on a sweatshirt (not the hoodie)?

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Is it possible to get the Nikonites aperture logo on a sweatshirt (not the hoodie)?

You might have to check with @jdeg on that. I just checked Zazzle and didn't see where you can customize a sweatshirt.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

You might have to check with @jdeg on that. I just checked Zazzle and didn't see where you can customize a sweatshirt.

Thanks, Marilynne. After some searching, I finally did find it. First I had to locate the aperture logo on Zazzle, then I was able to see where to access other items such as hats, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc. Gonna look into getting a sweatshirt. It's COLD up here in Pennsylvania!!!

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Thanks, Marilynne. After some searching, I finally did find it. First I had to locate the aperture logo on Zazzle, then I was able to see where to access other items such as hats, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc. Gonna look into getting a sweatshirt. It's COLD up here in Pennsylvania!!!

Good luck. It's been 49 in the morning here for the last three days, but at least it warmed up to the upper 60's. Don't know how you folks handle the really cold weather.

Woodyg3

Contributor

We were below zero a couple of weeks ago, and hit 70 today. I guess I need a t-shirt AND a hoodie. :)

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Thanks Marilynne....but of course as luck would have it, I didn't check back in last night....no special this morning. Thanks for trying!

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member

Right, you can go here: Nikonites Aperture Blade Tshirt | Zazzle
Then at the bottom right click 'see all styles' and you can select a different thing to put the logo on.
If you want to change the size of the logo, click on customize and then drag the arrows to move/resize.

I would highly recommend waiting for a sale. They do a lot of them around now :)

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Got this from Zazzle at 10am. Hurry, ends tonight! 50% off t-shirts |
USE CODE: EARLYTEEDEAL