Post your Meet and Greet here

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Whiskeyman

The chance that I'm going to make the trip just took a huge reduction today!! :mad:,:mad:,:mad:,:mad:,:mad:,:mad:,:mad:,:mad:,:mad:,:mad:,:mad:, and :mad:!!!

WM

If I, indeed, can't make it, at least I can look at my name tag while you are all taking photos!

WM

And it's now 100% that I'll just to be happy looking at the participants' photos and my Nikonites.com name tag. With everything else not being enough, my father fell and broke his hip last night. :( He had surgery this morning, with a partial hip replacement, and is currently in the hospital for a few days. After that, he'll likely be in an assisted living facility, but either way, he's going to be getting a lot more attention than he would have otherwise...

I'm off for a nap...

WM

And it's now 100% that I'll just to be happy looking at the participants' photos and my Nikonites.com name tag. With everything else not being enough, my father fell and broke his hip last night. :( He had surgery this morning, with a partial hip replacement, and is currently in the hospital for a few days. After that, he'll likely be in an assisted living facility, but either way, he's going to be getting a lot more attention than he would have otherwise...

I'm off for a nap...

WM

Sorry to hear that. Hope he is on the mend fast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

I'm off for a nap...

WM

Sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he's better real soon.

Kevin H

I'm off for a nap...

WM

Sorry to hear that Wayne I wish him a speedy recovery
PS send some special birds to CBB for Us :D like you did with the OWL a couple years ago :encouragement:

Whiskeyman

Sorry to hear that Wayne I wish him a speedy recovery
PS send some special birds to CBB for Us :D like you did with the OWL a couple years ago :encouragement:

Thank you, Kevin. I'll leave out some signs at the feeder telling them to fly in that direction!! ;)

Wayne

Danno

I'm off for a nap...

WM

Sorry to hear about your Dad WM. Will keep you all in my prayers. My Mom went through that and recovered very well.

Also sorry to hear about Chris @Marilynne. Praying for you guys too.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod

I'm off for a nap...

WM

Hope the recovery is smooth.

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
This is NOT my picture, but the one my sister Louise took of me and Marilynne at Wakodahatchee wetlands this morning. I want to thank Marilynne for her superb hospitality. You can almost see Line on the right side of the picture. If Louise hadn't centered me and Marilynne, we'd see Line. :)

Marcel And Marilynne.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
This is NOT my picture, but the one my sister Louise took of me and Marilynne at Wakodahatchee wetlands this morning. I want to thank Marilynne for her superb hospitality. You can almost see Line on the right side of the picture. If Louise hadn't centered me and Marilynne, we'd see Line. :)

View attachment 280796

The pleasure was all mine Marcel. I enjoying meeting you, Line and your sister Louise. We'll do Green Cay next time you're in FL.

Bring extra memory cards next time also.