Which One?

Danno

I absolutely hate squirrels. We're overrun with them where I live. We've even had people have them inside their homes a few times. The worst was where a squirrel got into an attic and chewed through electric wiring and shorted the 220V circuit; that caused the house to burn down.

WM

That is the problem my folks had. The hose did not burn but it required repair. They frustrate me. We did not have any around the house until a neighbor built a stable and cleared a bunch of trees, but they are starting to thin out again... part of living in the sticks.

BackdoorArts

That is the problem my folks had. The hose did not burn but it required repair. They frustrate me. We did not have any around the house until a neighbor built a stable and cleared a bunch of trees, but they are starting to thin out again... part of living in the sticks.

There's no escaping 'em out here. We've been here 28 years and we've adapted. Up until this year the only real damage they've caused is getting into plants when we've grown vegetables on the deck (they actually stay out of the garden). I solved that this year by making a cage out of PVC and wrapping it in bird netting. That said, a red squirrel recently decided it wanted to winter in our shed and chewed two holes in it, the second after I closed out the first. It seems to have gotten the message as no further attempts have been made. It also made it quite necessary for me to replace the shed, which I'm actually thankful for as I need a larger one.

BackdoorArts

This would be my first choice Jake, but between the two first ones you posted, I'd go with the bird and the squirrel.

Thanks. The photo can't be a composite otherwise I'd have gone there. :)

And thanks everyone, you've confirmed what I thought and nearly unanimously allowed me to give someone a major, "I told ya so!!" LOL