Stoshowicz weekly 52

Stoshowicz

Eastern Kingbird, I didnt have a lot of luck this week , We had a lot of rain raising water levels and sending stuff .. where-ever they go.
Maybe they spread out into the marsh, and even though this weekend was very hot and bright, I didnt find myself close to much. ( the clouds had moved in obviously when this was taken)

View attachment 227149

Last edited:

Roy1961

nice Brown Booby, we had blue footed boobies at lake skinner a few years back, birders/photogs came from all over to see them, i wish they would re appear.

Stoshowicz

nice Brown Booby, we had blue footed boobies at lake skinner a few years back, birders/photogs came from all over to see them, i wish they would re appear.
AH, someday Ill make it out of my little state , Im running out of legitimately floridian species ( as I reckon them)

Stoshowicz

Its all I could find , If I'd gone in the other entrance I might've gotten some new sparrows , but I was disorganized
Ill probably try back there, Paynes prairie, next wk even though the weeds are pretty high right now.

Stoshowicz

Last edited:

Kevin H

week 45 or so, the day started out pretty cloudy but,, stAyed that way most of the time , I'm verry very happy to have finally seen ,and gotten Any shot of a barn owl , Finally ! and a reasonable shot of a sharpie, two of my absolute favoritest birds. Notice the ducks getting swirled by the slipstream, which is cool too IMO

View attachment 234881View attachment 234882View attachment 234883View attachment 234884View attachment 234885View attachment 234886

Nice I wish we had Barn Owls here they are my Fave too

Stoshowicz

Nice I wish we had Barn Owls here they are my Fave too
Im going to have to make a new top ten wish list ( for birds to see ) come Jan. Short-tailed hawk was the only one to elude me this year. I'd really like to see a surf scoter, and get a nice crisp shot of a green wing teal in flight.